Grayson County Commissioners will consider a request from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission to use the Grayson County Sheriff Office’s firing range during their meeting Tuesday. The court meets at 10 a.m. at the Grayson County Courthouse in Sherman. In addition to the request from the TABC, commissioners will consider:
• a request from Marliee SUD for a road bore on Paxton Road in Precinct 1;
• a request to receive into the minutes the county clerk’s Certificate of Completion for 20 hours of continuing education for 2017;
• a request by R. Kinnison for use of the courthouse on Feb. 3 for a POA board meeting;.
• a request from Ron Barton with Victim Impact Panel to use the assembly room every third Saturday of the month;
• a presentation of 2017 financial year in review;
• a request to accept an insurance settlement for damage to a county vehicle;
• a request to approve the interlocal cooperative purchasing agreement with the North Central Texas Council of Governments, and the contract with Gabriel, Roeder, Smith & Co. for actuarial services;
• a request to award the bid for two shelters installed at the North Texas Regional Airport-Perrin Field as presented;
• a request to award the annual contract for the supply of Aggregates as presented.